Monday, March 18, 2013

Keep It Covered Chicken


I have a terrible habit of turning on the oven light for a peek, taking the lid off of the crock pot mid-day, and my worst habit is trying to sneak a taste!.  This recipe is designed to stick in the oven and not think about it until you pull it out to serve it.  Let's just say I am a work in progress....  I am not sure I will ever give up my bad habits.  My favorite part about this recipe is that I can place it in the oven as soon as the kids get home from school (3:00) and I can spend the next few hours with them instead of thinking about dinner.
Ingredients:
  • 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
  • 1 Can Cream of Celery Soup
  • 1 Box Uncle Bens Long Grain Wild Rice Original Recipe
  • 2-3 Boneless Chicken Breasts cut in half
  • 1-2 soup cans of water

EASY EASY EASY!
Preheat oven to 350.  Combine the two cans of soup, one can of water, and the box of rice.  Pour into greased 9x13 baking dish.  Place chicken on top and cover with foil.  Bake at 350 degrees for 2 1/2 hours.  
This recipe was featured on our Appetizing April Menu. Check out the entire April menu for a variety of dinner ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment