Thursday, March 27, 2014

Brownie Batter Dip

A few months ago I was at a party at a friend's house and she served this fabulous chocolate dip that I new I just HAD to make!  It is so much more than just chocolate, when I learned that the recipe name was Brownie Batter Dip I wanted to lick the entire bowl!!!  My friend served it with graham crackers, strawberries, and marshmallows I have also dipped pretzels, pound cake, and nilla wafers in it.  The recipe is from Life in the Lofthouse blog.  I didn't change the ingredients, but I did reduce the amount of each of the ingredients by half to make a smaller batch.  I was making this for a small group so I did not need the large amount that the full recipe makes.

Ingredients:

  • 4 oz of Cream Cheese
  • 2 Tablespoons of Butter
  • 1 1/4 Cups of Powdered Sugar
  • 1 1/2 Tablespoons of Milk
  • 2 1/2 Tablespoons of Flour
  • 2 1/2 Tablespoons of Cocoa Powder
  • 1 Tablespoon of Brown Sugar
  • 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
  • Mini Chocolate Chips for Garnish (optional)
Cream together butter and cream cheese using an electric mixer.  Add in remaining ingredients (except chocolate chips) and mix.  Place in bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve.  


No comments:

Post a Comment