Monday, March 4, 2013

FREE Chevron Digital Papers



I'm always needing different colors of chevron for many of the projects I'm doing, so I've just been creating them myself. In case you've been living under a rock, chevron is the HOTTEST pattern in home design, weddings and fashion currently.  I design many wedding invitations with a chevron background (please visit Mary Bobbins Boutique for custom wedding invitations and stationary) but I know that many people would benefit from being able to use them in their own designs, so I figured I'd make my top color choices available for free.

If you have a color that is not below, just post the color in the comment section and I can add it to the options. Do you have a specific Pantone color you're using for your wedding? Just include the Pantone color in the comments box and I will match it to the best of my abilities.

Just click on the images below, then right click and "save as picture" onto your computer. You can then use the Insert-Picture option in Word to add it to a word document. Add a text box in white on top of it, and there you go-DIY Chevron Wedding Invitations!

Black
 Caribbean Blue
 African Violet
 Emerald
 Grayed Jade
 Gray
 Khaki
 Lime
 Mustard
Nectarine
 Sunflower
 Poppy Red
 Tangerine
 Teal
 Tiffany Blue
 Watermelon


If you enjoy these free papers, I would appreciate it if you would leave a comment, like our Facebook page (Two Magical Moms) and follow us on Pinterest and Twitter! These are free for personal use, but please give Two Magical Moms credit somewhere on your page. Enjoy!

1 comment: