My whole family agreed that the new recipe that I created tonight is a keeper. It wasn't exactly what I started out to make, but I think it turned out even better. I am so glad that I actually kept track of what I put in it, because I often just throw stuff together when trying new things. Mark this as a success!
- 1/2 Cup Mojo Marinade (This is made by Wegmans, but Lawry's also sells a similar one called Mesquite with touch of lime)
- olive oil
- 2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 3 Strips of Bacon Cooked and Crumbled
- 3/4 Cup Heavy Cream
- 3 cloves Minced Garlic
- A Couple Dashes of White Wine
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1-16 oz Box of Farfalle Pasta
Pour marinade over chicken and let sit in refrigerator for about 30 minutes. In a medium size skillet drizzle a little olive oil. Pour chicken marinade and all into skillet. Cook chicken thoroughly. Remove chicken, slice, cover, and set aside. Bring pasta water to a boil. Add a splash of white wine to deglaze the chicken skillet. Add garlic and pepper and simmer for a minute. Add in cream and whisk together for about two minutes. Add in Parmesan cheese while continuing to whisk. Sauce will thicken as it stands. If it gets to thick add a splash of wine to thin it out. Pour sauce over pasta. Plate the pasta with a few slices of chicken and sprinkle a little more Parmesan on top.