- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 2/3 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Parsley Flakes (I didn't measure, I just shook it a couple times)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 lb bacon fried crisp and crumbled
- sliced mushrooms (I didn't measure, I just through in a couple handfuls)
- 1/2 of small onion
- about 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 16 oz box of fettucini
Note: Make sure that when you add the egg/cream mixture that you have the stove on LOW. You do not want to scramble the eggs! I was very worried about this process. The first time I made it I actually made my husband leave the room just in case I completely ruined dinner I didn't want him to witness my failure. It has gone together perfectly every time! Also, if you like less spicy food you can add less red pepper flakes.
This recipe was featured in Two Magical Moms March Menu Madness and our Appetizing April Menu. Check out the menus and try out some of our other YUMMY recipes!