Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Spicy Teriyaki Chicken Thighs

The blog has taught me many things.  One of them is that recipes don't have to complicated to be delicious!  Tonight I made a dinner that everyone LOVED and it was SO simple.  I made the marinade with ingredients I had on hand in the fridge and pantry and it is staying on my keep list and you should at it to yours too!

Ingredients:
  • 2 Tablespoons of Teriyaki Sauce
  • 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
  • 2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
  • 1 Tablespoon Hot Chili Sauce
  • 4 Tablespoons of Orange Juice
  • 6-8 Chicken Thighs (I used Boneless)
In a small bowl combine all ingredients except chicken and mix well.  Pour over chicken and marinate for 30 minutes.  Grill until cooked thoroughly.

I served this with Garlic Parmesan Green Beans and Honey Roasted Redskin Potatoes.  The flavors all complimented one another PERFECT!

This recipe was featured on the Magical Moms' July Menu.  Be sure to check out all of our monthly menus


Lots of AMAZING recipes on the Magical Moms' June MenuMarvelous May MenuAppetizing April Menu, and March Madness Menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment