Sunday, August 25, 2013

Garlic Ranch Chicken Kabobs

I have been trying to do some serious catching up blogging.  Summer vacation is certainly keeping us busy around here.  So not only am I way behind in blogging (I must have 30 posts that I am working on!  YIKES!) but we have been experimenting with lots of SUPER quick and EASY dinners.  Summer baseball has taken over our week nights but we love it!  This recipe was part of the week when I accepted the challenge to keep the oven off...I took the challenge more for simplifying dinner than to not heat the whole house.  But either way the week was a success! Obviously, we have been in a big hurry around here...I only had time to snap one picture of the chicken.  Sorry that it had to be one of the raw chicken... It looked much more appetizing after it was cooked.  Easy and delicious

Ingredients:
  • Minced Garlic
  • Ranch Dressing
  • Parsley
  • Boneless Chicken Breasts (cut into large cubes)
Combine the first three ingredients in a bowl and mix well.  Pour over chicken and marinate for about 45 minutes.  Place chicken pieces about an inch apart in skewers.  Remember if you are using wooden skewers you need to soak them in water for at least 30 minutes before you place them on the grill to prevent them from burning.  Cook on grill until chicken is cooked thoroughly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment