I am such a nice wife, I even make dinner when I am not going to be home! Ok not all the time, but this time I did. There are not any pictures of the dinner when it's done, because I wasn't home to take them. I am sure that I could have asked Nathan to take them he always wants to take pictures of his lunch (weird kid...who takes pictures of their food). I threw this dinner together with stuff I had in the fridge/pantry and from what I hear it turned out pretty darn good.
- 1/2 Onion
- 1 lb of Fresh Green Beans
- 1/2 Cup Chicken Broth
- 1 teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon Dried Rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon Thyme
- 3/4 + 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 + 1/8 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 4 Russet Potatoes Cut into 1/2 inch thick slices
- 6-7 Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
Layer onion in the bottom of the crock pot.