Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Key West Grilled Chicken

My in-laws recently returned from a trip to Key West.  My husband and I love Key West so this marinade is inspired by their vacation there.  The chicken was delicious, but the whole time I was eating it I was thinking "I want to use this marinade to make chicken fajitas!" So needless to say I will be making this marinade again!  

Ingredients:
  • 1/2 Cup Key Lime Juice
  • 1/2 teaspoon Thyme
  • 1/2 teaspoon Rosemary
  • 3 Tablespoons Honey
  • 1/4 Cup Canola Oil
  • 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
  • 1 teaspoon Minced Garlic
  • 4-5 Chicken Breasts
Serves 4-6

Combine all ingredients except chicken in a small bowl.  Whisk them together until smooth.  The honey will disolve pretty quickly.  Place chicken in ziploc bag or glass bowl and cover with marinade.  Refrigerate for about 30-60 mins.  Grill until cooked throughout.

Follow the Magical Moms on Facebook and Pinterest for weekly menu ideas, crafts, and Disney Magic.  

No comments:

Post a Comment