Saturday, October 5, 2013

Our Magic Bands Were Delivered! (unboxing video)

I am so excited that our family was selected to use the new Magic Bands at Disney World for our upcoming November trip.  My husband is a technology junkie and part of his daily job involves making unboxing videos for products so of course he wanted to do one for this!  It was fun to work together with him on this.  I am sure that he will convince me to make other videos for the blog so stay tuned!  This was my first video so please don't be too harsh:)
There is lots of hype about the Magic Bands and I can see why... from the packaging to the technology and functionality the are sleek and SUPER cool!.  I just might wear it as an accessory before the trip... lol.

Now you can watch the video and see exactly what comes in the box!



Follow the Magical Moms on Facebook and Pinterest for weekly menu ideas, crafts, and Disney Magic.  

No comments:

Post a Comment