This dessert is part cheesecake and part mouse, but all delicious! Our strawberry picking at Wegmeyer Farms in Hamilton, Virginia was a great success and I have been making all kinds of yummy treats for my family. I am sad that the season is coming to an end. Fresh picked strawberries have become a new family favorite!
- About a Cup of Strawberries (enough to make 1/2 cup puree) plus a couple to cut up for garnish
- 8 oz Block of Cream Cheese (I used 1/3 les fat, just don't use fat free)
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/3 Cup plus 2 Tablespoons Powdered Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 6 Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts (or one large one)