Sorry for the lack of pictures, this was a two hands in raw meat kinda job.
- 1 1/2 Pounds of Ground Beef
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- A pinch of Crushed Red Pepper ( I crumble it between my fingers)
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Your favorite toppings- lettuce, tomato, pickles, onion, ketchup, mayonaise, mustard, BBQ Sauce.
- Cooked Crumbled Bacon & Shredded Cheddar (my mother-in-laws favorite, she adds a little BBQ sauce on top)
- Sauted Onion & Blue Cheese Crumbles
- Sauted Mushrooms and Swiss Cheese
- Really you can add whatever you have on hand. I am sure that my Bother-in-law will come up with some crazy combinations!
Divide the hamburger in to 5 equal parts. Take one part at a time and divide that in half.
I also made Onion Straws with a horseradish dipping sauce. Some of these went on the plate, Some went on my burger. YUM!
This recipe was featured on our 30 Days of Dinners June Menu, Make sure to check out all of the other great recipes on this month's menu!