What happens when someone in your house wants Chinese take out and the other wants to grill burgers? You make Cheeseburger Egg Rolls! What started off as an interesting food experiment, turned into a YUMMY dinner! Serve them with a pickle and ketchup, mustard, or even bbq sauce.
- 1 lb. Lean Ground Beef
- 3 Pieces of Bacon (cooked crisp)
- 3 Tablespoons of Ketchup
- A large pinch of Dried Minced Onion
- A Couple Dashes of Garlic Powder
- A Pinch of Crushed Red Pepper
- 1/2 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 10 Egg Roll Wrappers
- About 1 1/2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Vegetable Oil
Brown ground beef in large skillet. Season with salt, pepper,dried onion, and garlic powder. When cooked thoroughly drain the grease and return beef to skillet. Add ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, bacon (cooked), and crushed red pepper.
I served them with a side of BBQ sauce and Sweet Potato Fries.