Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Girl Scout Daisy Certificate

So I have ventured into the world of Girl Scout Troop Leadership. I am the troop leader for my daughter's kindergarten Girl Scout troop. I've been pinteresting (they need to add that word into the dictionary so my spell check doesn't keep trying to change it) and finding fun crafts and activities to do with the troop. I came across several cure awards and certificates that people are selling on Etsy, and I thought "I can do that and then offer it to anyone else for free!" So here you go, a cute certificate to signify their first year as a Daisy:) I plan on doing more as the year progresses, but I wanted to get this out now so anyone can use it.

To save to your computer, click on the image and it will enlarge. Then right click and select "save as" or "save to my computer." Save it in a spot you will remember, then when you want to print, just open it and select 4x6 or 5x7 and you can print 2 per page. You can also upload the image to Walgreens or any other photo place and print it and place in a frame. The girls will love the recognition. Enjoy!

*Please note, if you are going to post to your website, you must provide a link to Two magical Moms. This image is copyright protected and is for personal or crafting use. No parts of this image can be  used for commercial purposes.


No comments:

Post a Comment