- 2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 1.5 lbs of Beef Sirloin cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 Can of Beef Consume
- 1/3 Cup Cranberry Juice Cocktail
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon of Onion Powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 2 Tablespoons of Cornstarch
- About a Dozen Portabello Mushrooms cut in half
- 1 Bag of Egg Noodles cooked according to package
Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet. Brown meat.
Add in mushrooms and cook for additional five minutes. Remove 1/4 cup of the beef liquid and place in container with lid. Add two tablespoons of cornstarch, put the lid on and shake until well combined. Turn heat up to high. Pour cornstarch mixture in with the beef and stir continuously. Broth will thicken. Serve over noodles or rice.