A few years ago we went on a cruise that included a stop in Key West. We visited a place called Kermit's Key Lime Shoppe. We sampled all kinds of goodies. One of our favorites was the Sweet and Tasty BBQ Sauce. Since we couldn't bring home a pie or ice cream, we brought home a bottle of the BBQ Sauce. We used it up pretty quickly and I decided that I would try to make it at home. I can't wait to go back to Key West, but at least now I can make the BBQ Sauce at home.
- 1 Cup of Ketchup
- 3 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- A couple dashes of Onion Powder
- A couple dashes of Ground Mustard
- 3 Tablespoons Key Lime Juice
- 3-4 Boneless Chicken Breasts (cut into cubes)
This recipe was featured on our 30 Days of Dinners June Menu, Make sure to check out all of the other great recipes on this month's menu!