I have included boy and girl designs, from 1 month all the way up to one year. There are 4 monthly circles on each file. The best way to do this is as follows:
- Right click on the image you want, and select "save as picture." Save the picture to a file that you will remember on your computer.
- Buy onesies or T-Shirts from Wal-mart or Target. You will need to buy T-Shirt Transfer/Iron-on paper from a craft store. Here is a link to Avery's T-Shirt Transfer Paper.
- Load the paper into your printer following the directions included in the package.
- Locate the file and "open." It will open on your computer as a picture.
- Select "print." When your specific printer dialogue box opens, be sure to uncheck any boxes that might say "fit to frame." Print as a full page or 8x10 photo. Hopefully your printer shows a preview so you can ensure the entire image will print correctly.
- After printing, follow the instructions in the paper package for transferring the image to your shirts.
Keep checking back, as I am planning on adding cute designs with a tie, mustache, animals, etc. I'm also going to do some for 1 year, 2 years, etc.