Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Baked Sweet Potato Fries with Cinnamon Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce

Burgers and fries are a guilty pleasure of mine.  I recently discovered that I LOVE sweet potato fries!  So I gave them a shot at home and I was pretty impressed (and so was my family) that they came out as good as they did.  
Ingredients:
Fries
  • 2 Large Sweet Potatoes
  • Sea Salt
  • Cayenne Pepper (just a little)
  • about a tablespoon of vegetable oil
Dipping Sauce
  • 2 Tablespoons Honey
  • 1 1/2 Tablespoons Mustard
  • A couple dashes of Cinnamon
Preheat oven to 400.  Cut sweet potatoes into half inch slices and then cut those into 1/2 inch pieces.  Place a single layer of potatoes on a baking sheet.  Drizzle with vegetable oil- toss and sprinkle with sea salt and a tiny bit of cayenne pepper.

Bake for about 25 minutes flipping them about half way through.

The dipping sauce is incredibly easy to make.  Just mix the honey, mustard, and cinnamon together.
I served these with Red Pepper Turkey Burgers YUM!

This recipe was featured on the Marvelous May Menu, be sure to check out the rest of the May Menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment