Typical pizza is loaded with calories many of which come from the buttery crust. By using a whole wheat tortilla and a lot less cheese I can make this a delicious meal that is WAY healthier than any delivery pizza.
- 4 Burrito Size Whole Wheat Tortilla
- 1 Grilled Chicken Breast
- About a 1/2 Cup Favorite BBQ Sauce (I used Best Darn BBQ Sauce Recipe)
- Red Onion (I lightly saute the slices so they are not so crunchy)
- Two Pieces Cooked and Crumbled Turkey Bacon
- 1/2- 1 cup 2% Milk Cheddar Cheese
Spread an even layer of BBQ sauce onto each tortilla shell. Sprinkle with chicken, bacon, onion, and cheese. Place on foil lined grill for 6-8 minutes or until cheese is melted and tortilla is slightly crispy. Cut into quarters.I served this with Honey Grilled Pineapple.
This recipe was featured on the Marvelous May Menu, be sure to check out the rest of the May Menu.