- 1/2 lb. boneless chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp. GF taco seasoning
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper (if you like things spicy)
- 1 can Ro-tel diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- small can diced green chiles
- small can diced jalapenos
- 1/2 cup fat free or light shredded cheese
Heat the oil in a skillet and add the tortillas one at a time just enough to soften them. If you don't so this they will break on you when rolling up with the chicken. Remove from pan after about 15 seconds on each side. Place on paper towel lines plate and blot some of the oil off each one.
To assemble the enchiladas: Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Add the chicken mixture to the tortilla and roll up. Place seam side down in a casserole dish. In a large bowl, add the sour cream, green chiles and jalapenos. Stir or whisk gently until blended. Pour the cream mixture over the rolled tortillas. Top with cheese. Bake in oven until cheese starts to lightly brown on top.